White Vinegar is mildly acidic, making it an extremely versatile multi-purpose cleaner. Many of the marks left behind on glass surfaces like shower screens are actually limescale deposits.
White vinegar is perfect for a wide range of cleaning tasks including:
- Cleaning glass (including car windscreens), mirrors and surfaces
- Removing limescale from taps, draining boards, kettles and kitchen appliances
- Clean the detergent drawer and door seals of your washing machine.
- Treating pet urine stains and the residual odour. White Vinegar will deter your pet from returning to the same spot
- Use occasionally in your carpet cleaning machine to help keep the water jets free of limescale. It will clean the carpet and won't leave an odour
- Use in place of standard rinse aid in your dishwasher to keep glasses from going streaky/milky and the bonus is that it will help keep the machine clean.